mandag 11. juni 2012

                                  Ambitions and Dreams


I think to figure out now in a so young age what I am going to do in the future is very difficult. My dreams are to live my life every day and take on day after one day. Today I am a very active girl where am have a horse, a boyfriend, good family and many good friends. In August, I start to work as an apprentice with people and in the evening to days a week where I am going to school. In addition I go on a horse course now where I train myself up to ride horse’s race.  And I hope I can travel a lot in the future with friends and family.
So I hope in the future for about then or fifteen years I will have my own family with 3 kids, a lovely husband, big house, a good car and a great job where I work as a teacher on a school or with old people. In addition I hope I will have my horses and that I still ride horses race where I earn money.
My mother didn’t go to secondary. She has work with people, in kindergarten, in stores and today she work on a fish factory where she is boss and she has worked there for twelve years.  
My father went to secondary school where he educated to carpenter. But because of a car accident he couldn’t work with that anymore.  But he has work with many more things. Today he work on an office and he drive excavator and many other machine.
Now we only have few days again at school. It sad to not see all my friends everyday again, but I am happy for summer holiday now.
It was great to meet you guys and have a good summer! 


By Sandra Mosevoll 


2 kommentarer:

  1. I hope that your dreams come true, Sandra!
    And btw really nice blog ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. Heeey here is group 4 from Germany

    Do you really want to have a children until you are 30?
    We can't imagine going to school in the evening.

    Enjoy your summer holidays. We are still sitting at school :(

    See you (:

    SvarSlett